Why we need Injecta Fire Barrier | The product
The Injecta Fire Barrier product is a retrospectively installed cavity barrier designed to reinstate the fire resistance performance of rigid and flexible wall and floor constructions using the patented Injectaclad product and process.
Designed to reinstate the fire resistance performance of wall and floor construction cavity details, where linear gaps are present within hidden voids that can allow fire and smoke to pass through from one compartment to another.
The key benefits of Injecta Fire Barrier;
- Retrospectively installed cavity barrier repair system
- Avoids the need to remove external façade system
- Can be fitted within gaps up to 200mm width
- Can be installed without the need for scaffolding
- Minimal disruption for building occupants
- Simultaneous and speedy installation across multiple elevations
- Vertical and horizontal installation
- Ideal for uneven and irregular cavity construction types
- Works with PIR insulation left in place
- Smoke, gas, water and air tight
- Significant cost savings when compared to other methods of installing cavity barriers to existing buildings
Injecta Fire Barrier can help keep costs down for retrospectively installing cavity barriers in high rise buildings. This solution minimises disruption for occupiers and avoiding the need for façade removal.
For more information and to discuss in more detail with us, please call 01332 417167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.